Contact Us

If after you have contacted the appropriate Gita Bayu department and you are still not satisfied with the response and/or service you receive you should notify the Resident’s Association through this online form to register a formal complaint. The RA will then email you an Issue/Complaint form that must be completed after which the RA will assist you in addressing the matter with the management.

The Resident’s Association also welcomes any other Gita Bayu related feedback and suggestions. Please also state your mobile number and house unit number.