Gita Bayu Merdeka Fun Run/Walk (Tuesday 31st August 2010)
Last weekend dates for Pre-registration!
- 21st (Sat) Aug (11am – 1pm)
- 22nd (Sun) Aug (11am – 1pm)
For all those who have registered, you can get a copy of the running route at the pre-registration desk or At The Dinning Pavilion
What to do on the 31’st?
- Arrive 15 min before your event
- Head towards the registration desk to get your numbers
- Head towards the starting line & wait for your event to start
- Run / Walk – Good Luck!!!!!
- You will be given a water cup (230ml) at the half way point (2.5km) & at the finish line.
- Kebun Mimpi will be open at 8:30am & will be having a special breakfast menu for The Merdeka Fun Run / Walk plus special energy drinks!
- Awards for 1st, 2nd & 3rd placing for all categories will be roughly around 10:30am at The Dining Pavilion
- Most importantly – have fun throughout the day!!!
|A||Men’s 5km run||18-44 years||8.00am|
|B||Women’s 5km run||18-44 years||8.10am|
|C||Teen 5km run||12-17 years||8.15am|
|D||Veteran’s 5km run||45 years & above||8.20am|
|E||Men’s 3km walk||Open||8.25am|
|F||Women’s 3km walk||Open||8.30am|
|G||Kid’s fun run/scavenger hunt||12 years & below||9.00am|
For more info please contact Vasen Menon at 017-3013661 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As of today, the total number of participants is 105!!!
It will be fun so if you’ve not signed up yet, the last pre-registration date is Sunday 22nd. You can also join in the fun by volunteering!!!!!
More than 230 people are in the Run & walk, it’s a wonderful place to live. Looking forward to other events.